Mediation & Arbitration Services
We are pleased to announce that Kirsten Doolittle has been inducted into the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN)
Employers, organizations and academic institutions get sued. Usually, there is an opportunity to resolve a legal dispute before suit is filed. Sometimes, there is not.
The firm’s Managing Shareholder, Kirsten Doolittle, has extensive experience resolving legal disputes. Ms. Doolittle’s experience and qualifications are listed below:
- Florida Supreme Court Certified, Circuit Civil Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
- Mediator, United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Mediator Pro-Bono Panel, Jacksonville Human Rights Commission
- Mediator Pro-Bono Panel, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Miami District Office
Ms. Doolittle has also served as a hearing officer for schools both in student conduct cases as well as those involving sexual misconduct.